I’ve updated the schedule to include the Reproductive Justice class. Below are the readings for the other two options.
Two-Spirit, Native Queer/Trans Organizing
- Qwo-Li Driskill, “Shaking Our Shells: Cherokee Two-Spirits Rebalancing the World”
- Scott Lauria Morgensen, “Unsettling Queer Politics: What Can Non-Natives Learn from Two-Spirit Organizing?”
- Mia Mingus, “Changing the Framework: Disability Justice: How Our Communities Can Move Beyond Access to Wholeness”
- Nomy Lamm, “This is Disability Justice”
- Ngọc Loan Trần, “Disabling the QTPoC Future: Creating and Holding Space for Disabled Queers of Color”
- “Interview with Sins Invalid on Disability Justice Theory & Praxis”